Trans‐Pacific works with your key managers to develop and implement China sourcing solutions and strategies, then leads the entire process by overseeing requirement definitions, bids, negotiations, contract documentation, integration, and delivery. Trans‐Pacific:
Product Sourcing Management
- Analyzes requirements, including preliminary specifications, quantities, preferred supplier, and date commodity is needed.
- Maintains a portfolio/library of current and potential China sources of supply.
- Locates/investigates/interviews potential suppliers to assure best‐in‐class pricing, high‐quality components, and timely deliveries.
- Solicits and evaluates proposals for the requested commodity.
- Provides client with supplier recommendations based on assessment and proposals.
- Orders samples from chosen supplier for client approval.
- Negotiates and implements purchase contracts that comply with company standards and government regulations.
- Places product order with chosen supplier.